25% of iPad buyers are First-time Apple owners according to report from NPD, a consumer market research firm based on an online survey that took input from more than 3000 consumers which revealed some more interesting facts, which are….
- 37 million United States households now own Apple products
- 69 percent of those consumers own iPods
- one-in-five Apple owner households has one iPad i.e nearly equivalent to the number that own an Apple computer
And some more iPad facts revealed by Apple’s CEO Tim Cook during Apple’s Q2 2012 conference call,
- Apple sold 67 million iPad as of now in just 2 years
- which took Apple 24 years to sell that many Macs
- and three years to sell that many iPhones